Cabinet sets over $5000
- Find a set of cabinets you love.
- Get the gut check of one of our designers. They'll let you know if it's possible to make the set work for you space.
- Put down a $500 nonrefundable deposit to hold the cabinets while we start the layout and configuration process. At this time we will require a site visit or precise dimensions and photos of your space.
- The layout will be turned around in 3-5 days, possibly longer if a site measure is required.
- We will schedule a cabinet layout presentation with you within 10 business days. The presentation will include an itemized quote (the price of the cabinet set, the cost of required modifications and refinishing, a price for any new matching cabinets needed to complete the design and install from one of our recommended installers). We charge a 20% coordination fee for administering modifications, the production of the new cabinets and installation. It will be listed as a line item on your quote. You always have the option to find your own cabinetmaker and/or installer if you'd prefer.
- After the presentation, the cabinets will be held for additional 3 business days. At which point, they need to be purchased or will be released for sale to another client. If you purchase, the $500 deposit will be credited towards your purchase.
- After purchase, we will provide one revision to the layout at no additional cost. If you want to make more changes they will be billed at our design rate of $175/hr.
- Cabinet delivery to job sites in San Diego County is included at no cost. However, you must schedule delivery within 4 weeks from the date of purchase. After four weeks, we charge $800/mo for storage.
- If your job site is outside of San Diego County, we can coordinate crating and shipping via LTL or FTL freight on your behalf. If you choose to use a third party for transport, we are not liable for damage done during packing and transport.
- If your job site is outside of San Diego County, you are required to supply your own packing materials (e.g. edge protectors, ramboard, ratchet straps and blankets). Packing supplies can be purchased from us.
- Any new cabinets that are part of your design, will be delivered to the job site in accordance with the contract terms.
- We do not refinish cabinets in advance of installation. Finish flaws and blemishes should be touched up after installation.
Items less than $5,000
- Find what you are after online or in-store.
- All sales are final. Design services can be purchased a la carte, but are not included.
- Stone can be rough cut to your dimensions in-store for $75 per cut. We do not offer stone fabrication or installation services.
- We will store the item(s) for up to one week at no charge.
- If delivery or pick-up of the items(s) has not occurred after 7 days, we will charge storage fees of $800/mo for cabinet sets and $100/week for all other items. Delivery is not included in the price of the item.